- Access to each storage and use area.
- Location of emergency equipment.
- Location where liaison will meet emergency responders.
- Facility evacuation meeting point locations.
- The general purpose of other areas within the building.
- Location of all above-ground and underground tanks and their appurtenances including, but not limited to, sumps, vaults, below-grade treatment systems and piping.
- The hazard classes in each area.
- Locations of all control areas and Group H occupancies.
- Emergency exits.
[For SFM] The HMMP shall comply with Health and Safety Code, Chapter 6.95, Sections 25500 through 25545, and Title 19, Division 2, Chapter 4.