The hazardous materials inventory statement shall list, by hazard class, all hazardous materials stored. The hazardous materials inventory statement shall include the following information for each hazardous material listed:
- Hazard class.
- Common or trade name.
- Chemical name, major constituents and concentrations if a mixture. If a waste, the waste category.
- Chemical Abstract Service number (CAS number) found in 29 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.).
- Whether the material is pure or a mixture, and whether the material is a solid, liquid or gas.
- Maximum aggregate quantity stored at any one time.
- Storage conditions related to the storage type, temperature and pressure.