126.96.36.199 Grounds for Revocation or Suspension
The board, upon its own motion or upon written complaint of any person affected by the enforcement of the board's rules, the approval of plans and specifications, or the making of inspections, shall investigate the actions of the holder of a certificate if there is an allegation implying one or more of the following:
1. The practice of fraud or deceit in obtaining the certificate;
2. A felony or crime involving moral turpitude;
3. Gross negligence, incompetence, misconduct in performance of duties, or engaging in conduct that is considered a conflict of interest;
4. Failure to complete the continuing education requirements prior to expiration date of the certificate;
5. Violation of the duties described in Section 104.