Grease reservoirs shall:
1. Be constructed as required for the grease duct they serve.
3. Have a length and width of not less than 12 inches (305 mm). Where the grease duct is less than 12 inches (305 mm) in a dimension, the reservoir shall be not more than 2 inches (51 mm) smaller than the duct in that dimension.
4. Have a depth of not less than 1 inch (25.4 mm).
5. Have a bottom that is sloped to a point for drainage.
6. Be provided with a cleanout opening constructed in accordance with Section 506.3.8 and installed to provide direct access to the reservoir. The cleanout opening shall be located on a side or on top of the duct so as to permit cleaning of the reservoir.
7. Be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions where manufactured devices are utilized.