A4.407.3 Flashing Details
Provide flashing details on the building plans which comply with accepted industry standards or manufacturer's instructions. Details are shown on house plans at all of the following locations:
- Around windows and doors.
- Roof valleys.
- Deck connections to the structure.
- Roof-to-wall intersections.
- Chimneys to roof intersections.
- Drip caps above windows and doors with architectural projections.
Note: Reference details may be found in the Residential Sheet Metal Guidelines published by the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association Inc.