- The Office shall schedule a final state agency inspection of the work subsequent to the receipt of the responsible architect's or engineer’s statement that the contract is performed or substantially performed.
- All work has been completed in accordance with the approved construction documents.
- The required verified compliance reports and test and inspection reports have been filed with the Office.
- All remaining fees have been paid to the Office.
- Final approval shall be confirmed by a letter sent to the Department of Public Health with a copy to the applicant. The letter shall state that the work has been constructed in accordance with the California Building Standards Code, Title 24, California Code of Regulations.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 127015 and 129850.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 129675–129998.
- (OSHPD 2/95) Regular order by the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development to amend Section 7-155. Filed with the secretary of state on August 14, 1996, becomes effective September 13, 1996. Approved by the California Building Standards Commission on March 19, 1996.