// CODE SNIPPET
1926.761(b) Fall Hazard Training
Go To Full Code Chapter
The employer shall train each employee exposed to a fall hazard in accordance with the requirements of this section. The employer shall institute a training program and ensure employee participation in the program. The program shall include training and instruction in the following areas:
- The recognition and identification of fall hazards in the work area;
- The use and operation of guardrail systems (including perimeter safety cable systems), personal fall arrest systems, positioning device systems, fall restraint systems, safety net systems, and other protection to be used;
- The correct procedures for erecting, maintaining, disassembling, and inspecting the fall protection systems to be used;
- The procedures to be followed to prevent falls to lower levels and through or into holes and openings in walking/working surfaces and walls; and
- The fall protection requirements of this subpart.
Related Code Sections
1926.761(b) Steel Erection, Fall Hazard Training
The employer shall train each employee exposed to a fall hazard in accordance with the requirements of this section. The employer shall institute ...
1926.503(a)(1) Fall Protection,
The employer shall provide a training program for each employee who might be exposed to fall hazards. The program shall enable each employee ...
1926.454 Scaffolds, Training Requirements
, fall protection, falling object protection, or other equipment present a hazard about which an employee has not been previously trained ...
1926.1423(k) Cranes and Derricks in Construction, Training
The employer must train each employee who may be exposed to fall hazards while on, or hoisted by, equipment covered by this subpart on all ...
1926.1060 Stairways and Ladders, Training Requirements
to recognize hazards related to ladders and stairways, and shall train each employee in the procedures to be followed to minimize these hazards ...