// CODE SNIPPET
C406.4 Enhanced Digital Lighting Controls
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- Luminaires shall be configured for continuous dimming.
- Luminaires shall be addressed individually. Where individual addressability is not available for the luminaire class type, a controlled group of not more than four luminaries shall be allowed.
- Not more than eight luminaires shall be controlled together in a daylight zone.
- Fixtures shall be controlled through a digital control system that includes the following function:
- Control reconfiguration based on digital addressability.
- Load shedding.
- Individual user control of overhead general illumination in open offices.
- Occupancy sensors shall be capable of being reconfigured through the digital control system.
- Construction documents shall include submittal of a Sequence of Operations, including a specification outlining each of the functions in Item 4.
- Functional testing of lighting controls shall comply with Section C408.