Construction documents shall require that within 30 days after the date of system acceptance, record drawings of the actual installation shall be provided to the building owner, including:
- a single-line diagram of the building electrical distribution system and
- floor plans indicating location and area served for all distribution.
Construction documents shall require that an operating manual and maintenance manual be provided to the building owner. The manuals shall include, at a minimum, the following:
- Submittal data stating equipment rating and selected options for each piece of equipment requiring maintenance.
- Operation manuals and maintenance manuals for each piece of equipment requiring maintenance. Required routine maintenance actions shall be clearly identified.
- Names and addresses of at least one qualified service agency.
Note: Enforcement agencies should only check to be sure that the construction documents require this information to be transmitted to the owner and should not expect copies of any of the materials.