Egress doors shall be of the pivoted or side-hinged swinging type.
- Private garages, office areas, factory and storage areas with an occupant load of 10 or less.
- Group I-3 occupancies used as a place of detention.
- Critical or intensive care patient rooms within suites of health care facilities.
- Doors within or serving a single dwelling unit in Groups R-2 and R-3.
- In other than Group H occupancies, revolving doors complying with Section 1010.1.4.1.
- In other than Group H occupancies, special purpose horizontal sliding, accordion or folding door assemblies complying with Section 1010.1.4.3.
- Power-operated doors in accordance with Section 1010.1.4.2.
- Doors serving a bathroom within an individual sleeping unit in Group R-1.
- In other than Group H occupancies, manually operated horizontal sliding doors are permitted in a means of egress from spaces with an occupant load of 10 or less.