C408.2.5 Documentation Requirements
An operating and maintenance manual shall be provided and include all of the following:
- Submittal data stating equipment size and selected options for each piece of equipment requiring maintenance.
- Manufacturer's operation manuals and maintenance manuals for each piece of equipment requiring maintenance, except equipment not furnished as part of the project. Required routine maintenance actions shall be clearly identified.
- Name and address of at least one service agency.
- HVAC and service hot water controls system maintenance and calibration information, including wiring diagrams, schematics and control sequence descriptions. Desired or field-determined set points shall be permanently recorded on control drawings at control devices or, for digital control systems, in system programming instructions.
- Submittal data indicating all selected options for each piece of lighting equipment and lighting controls.
- Operation and maintenance manuals for each piece of lighting equipment. Required routine maintenance actions, cleaning and recommended relamping shall be clearly identified.
- A schedule for inspecting and recalibrating all lighting controls.
- A narrative of how each system is intended to operate, including recommended set points.
A report of test procedures and results identified as "Final Commissioning Report" shall be delivered to the building owner or owner's authorized agent. The report shall be organized with mechanical system and service hot water system findings in separate sections to allow independent review. The report shall include the following:
- Results of functional performance tests.
- Disposition of deficiencies found during testing, including details of corrective measures used or proposed.
- Functional performance test procedures used during the commissioning process including measurable criteria for test acceptance, provided herein for repeatability.
Exception: Deferred tests that cannot be performed at the time of report preparation due to climatic conditions.