5.410.2.5 Documentation and Training
[N] Documentation of the operational aspects of the building shall be completed within the systems manual and delivered to the building owner or representative. The systems manual shall include the following:
- Site information, including facility description, history and current requirements.
- Site contact information.
- Basic operations and maintenance, including general site operating procedures, basic troubleshooting, recommended maintenance requirements, site events log.
- Major systems.
- Site equipment inventory and maintenance notes.
- A copy of verifications required by the enforcing agency or this code.
- Other resources and documentation, if applicable.
[N] A program for training of the appropriate maintenance staff for each equipment type and/or system shall be developed and documented in the commissioning report and shall include the following:
- System/equipment overview (what it is, what it does and with what other systems and/or equipment it interfaces).
- Review and demonstration of servicing/preventive maintenance.
- Review of the information in the systems manual.
- Review of the record drawings on the system/ equipment.