Article 2 Division of the State Architect— Access Compliance Processing Product Approvals January 1, 2001
To maintain a central file for all IEEA and to operate within the current DSA program, certain administration and all accounting shall be performed at the DSA headquarters office under the direction of the Principal Architect.
- Upon receipt of an IEEA application, send the application fee and a copy of the application to the DSA headquarters office, attention: Access Compliance.
- A paper file will be created for each IEEA, which will initially include a copy of the application and the application fee. Headquarters personnel will then file the product, manufacturer and registration information, creating an IEEA number.
- The application fee will be given to the headquarters' cashier for deposit.
- Prior to issuing IEEA acceptance, it is required that all fees be paid. If fees are due, please contact the manufacturer for payment and forward the payment to the DSA headquarters office, along with the request for the additional payment.
- The fee, if any, will be given to the headquarters' cashier for filing and deposit.
- The acceptance letter will be retained at DSA headquarters, Access Compliance. A copy of the status approval letter will be returned to the applicant.
- Headquarters' personnel will register, prepare and distribute all necessary copies of the acceptance letter. The original file shall be maintained at headquarters.
- IEEA Contact—DSA headquarters, attention: Access Compliance, IEEA Program.
- Headquarters Administration Contact—DSA headquarters, attention: Access Compliance, IEEA Program.
- Headquarters Accounting Contact—DSA headquarters, Accounting.
Authority: Government Code Sections 4450, 4460 and Health and Safety Code Section 18949.1.
Reference: Government Code Section 4460.