690.15 Disconnection of Photovoltaic Equipment
- A connector meeting the requirements of 690.33 and listed and identified for use with specific equipment
- A finger safe fuse holder
- An isolating switch that requires a tool to open
- An isolating device listed for the intended application
An isolating device shall be rated to open the maximum circuit current under load or be marked "Do Not Disconnect Under Load" or "Not for Current Interrupting."
- A manually operable switch or circuit breaker
- A connector meeting the requirements of 690.33(E)(1)
- A load break fused pull out switch
- A remote-controlled circuit breaker that is operable locally and opens automatically when control power is interrupted
For equipment disconnecting means, other than those complying with 690.33, where the line and load terminals can be energized in the open position, the device shall be marked in accordance with the warning in 690.13(B).