// CODE SNIPPET
3303.8.3 Detonator Packaging
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Detonator packaging shall be marked with:
- The manufacturer's name, brand name and date shift code.
- The words "DETONATORS — DANGEROUS — HANDLE CAREFULLY" on two sides.
- The actual number of detonators in the package, or the number of packages and detonators per package.
- The department's two-letter, three-digit serial numbers for each detonator or package of detonators contained therein. The first package shall be designated as AA 001 and each subsequent package numbered consecutively as AA 002 through AA 999. The second sequence shall begin with AB 001 and shall continue in the same alpha-numeric fashion for subsequent packages.
- For tunnel blasting, the contractor's name and the job site location, or an approved abbreviation, shall be used.