[A] 184.108.40.206.2 Design Report
The design report shall document the steps taken in the design analysis, clearly identifying the criteria, parameters, inputs, assumptions, sensitivities and limitations involved in the analysis. The design report shall clearly identify bounding conditions, assumptions and sensitivities that clarify the expected uses and limitations of the performance analysis. This report shall verify that the design approach is in compliance with the applicable codes and acceptable methods and shall be submitted for concurrence by the code official prior to the construction documents being completed. The report shall document the design features to be incorporated based on the analysis. The design report shall address but not be limited to the following:
- Project scope.
- Goals and objectives.
- Performance criteria.
- Hazard scenarios.
- Design fire loads and hazards.
- Final design.
- Bounding conditions and critical design assumptions.
- Critical design features.
- System design and operational requirements.
- Operational and maintenance requirements.
- Commissioning testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Frequency of certificate renewal.
- Supporting documents and references.
- Preliminary site and floor plans.