2605.2 Cylinder and Container Storage, Handling and Use
The storage or use of a single cylinder of oxygen and a single cylinder of fuel gas located on a cart shall be allowed without requiring the cylinders to be separated in accordance with Section 2703.9.8 or 2703.10.3.6 when the cylinders are connected to regulators, ready for service, equipped with apparatus designed for cutting or welding and all of the following:
- Carts shall be kept away from the cutting or welding operation in accordance with Section 2605.5 or fire-resistant shields shall be provided.
- Cylinders shall be secured to the cart to resist movement.
- Carts shall be in accordance with Section 2703.10.3.
- Cylinder valves not having fixed hand wheels shall have keys, handles or nonadjustable wrenches on valve stems while the cylinders are in service.
- Cylinder valve outlet connections shall conform to the requirements of CGA V-1.
- Cylinder valves shall be closed when work is finished.
- Cylinder valves shall be closed before moving the cart.