// CODE SNIPPET
§28-107.3 Covered Categories of Work
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Applications for the approval of construction documents for the following categories of work are covered by this article:
- Demolition of a single room occupancy multiple dwelling;
- Alteration of a single room occupancy multiple dwelling to a class A multiple dwelling to be used in whole or in part for other than single room occupancy purposes;
- Alteration of a single room occupancy multiple dwelling resulting in the removal or addition of kitchen or bathroom facilities; and
- Such other types of alteration work to a single room occupancy multiple dwelling as shall be prescribed by rule of the commissioner of housing preservation and development, in consultation with the commissioner.
- Work solely for the purpose of either (i) making the public areas of a multiple dwelling accessible to persons with disabilities without altering the configuration of any dwelling unit or rooming unit or (ii) making the interior or the entrance to a dwelling unit or a rooming unit accessible to persons with disabilities shall not be covered by this article.
- Repairs, demolition or any other work performed by a city agency or by a contractor pursuant to a contract with a city agency shall not be covered by this article.