// CODE SNIPPET
A-301.5 Contents of Application
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Every permit application shall, to the extent applicable:
- Contain a general description of the proposed work.
- Provide the specific street address of the proposed work.
- Further identify the location of the proposed work if in a portion of a structure.
- State the occupancy of the structure and for which the proposed work is intended.
- State the total valuation of the work for which application is made.
- Be signed by the applicant or when required, by the licensed holders.
- State the name, address and license number of licensed contractor(s) who will perform work under the permit.
- Provide the Commercial Activity License numbers of contractors, design professionals, agents, owners, lessors, etc. as appropriate to the application.
- Give such additional information as required by the department.
Related Code Sections
A-301.5 Permits, Contents of Application
Every permit application shall, to the extent applicable: Contain a general description of the proposed work. Provide the specific street ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 3 Permits > A-301 Application for Permit > A-301.5 Contents of Application
188.8.131.52 Scope and Administration, Analysis of Change
The registered design professional shall evaluate the existing building, facilities, premises, processes, contents and the applicable documentation ...
2018 Philadelphia Performance Code > 1 Scope and Administration > 102 Administrative Provisions > 102.3 Performance Requirements > 102.3.11 Remodeling, Addition or Change/Approval of Use > 184.108.40.206 Analysis of Change
220.127.116.11* System Requirements, Air or Nitrogen Supply
Air or nitrogen supply for systems shall be one of the following: Air from the room of lowest temperature to reduce the moisture content Air ...
Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems 2016 of Philadelphia > 7 System Requirements > 7.8* Refrigerated Spaces > 7.8.2* Spaces Maintained at Temperatures Below 32°F (0°C) > 18.104.22.168* Air or Nitrogen Supply
A-303.2.2 Permits, Content
Such posted notice shall be clearly visible to the public. All notices shall contain the date on which the permit application for demolition ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 3 Permits > A-303 Demolition and Relocation of Structures > A-303.2 Posting and Notice > A-303.2.2 Content