Every permit application shall, to the extent applicable:
- Contain a general description of the proposed work.
- Provide the specific street address of the proposed work.
- Further identify the location of the proposed work if in a portion of a structure.
- State the occupancy of the structure and for which the proposed work is intended.
- State the total valuation of the work for which application is made.
- Be signed by the applicant or when required, by the licensed holders.
- State the name, address and license number of licensed contractor(s) who will perform work under the permit.
- Provide the Commercial Activity License numbers of contractors, design professionals, agents, owners, lessors, etc. as appropriate to the application.
- Give such additional information as required by the department.