// CODE SNIPPET
[NY] 4001.5 Content and Posting of a Permit
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- The name, address, and contact information of the owner of the sugarhouse or if the permit holder is not the owner, the name, address, and relevant contact information of the permit holder.
- The premises identification pursuant to Section 4003.3.2.
- Each alternative activity authorized by this permit.
- The occupant load of each room or space.
- Whether or not a fire safety plan or public safety plan is in place.
- Fire watch requirements (if any).
- The dates of each alternative activity.
- Any time limitations placed on each alternative activity.
Related Code Sections
4001.5 Sugarhouse Alternative Activity Provisions, Content and Posting of a Permit
Permits shall be posted in a conspicuous location throughout the duration of the permit and shall, at a minimum, specify all of the following ...
2020 Fire Code of NYS > 40 Sugarhouse Alternative Activity Provisions > 4001 General > 4001.5 Content and Posting of a Permit
Section 310 General Precautions Against Fire, Smoking
The code enforcement official is authorized to order the posting of "No ...
404.2 Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Contents
Fire safety, evacuation and lockdown plan contents shall be in accordance with Sections 404.2.1 through 404.2.3.2 ...
2020 Fire Code of NYS > 4 Emergency Planning and Preparedness > 404 Fire Safety, Evacuation and Lockdown Plans > 404.2 Contents
3904.3.1 Processing and Extraction Facilities, Report Content
process flow diagram of the process. Post-processing or winterization shall be included in this diagram. Primary components of the process equipment ...
2020 Fire Code of NYS > 39 Processing and Extraction Facilities > 3904 Systems and Equipment > 3904.3 Technical Report > 3904.3.1 Report Content