Construction documents for signs shall be submitted for approval in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 1. The application for approval shall be accompanied by the written consent of the owner or lessee of the property upon which the sign is to be erected.
- Signs painted directly on building surfaces.
- Temporary yard signs.
- Signs erected by federal, state and local transportation authorities.
- Signs not more than 2.5 square feet in area (0.23 m2).
- Signs required in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 11.
- Signs undergoing minor repairs in accordance with Section 102.10.2.