// CODE SNIPPET
610.7 Conditions for Using Table 610.4
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
On a proposed water piping installation sized using Table 610.4, the following conditions shall be determined:
- Total number of fixture units as determined from Table 610.3, Equivalent Fixture Units, for the fixtures to be installed.
- Developed length of supply pipe from meter to the most remote outlet.
- Difference in elevation between the meter or other source of supply and the highest fixture or outlet.
- Pressure in the street main or another source of supply at the locality where the installation is to be made.
- In localities where there is a fluctuation of pressure in the main throughout the day, the water piping system shall be designed on the basis of the minimum pressure available.
Related Code Sections
610.7 Water Supply and Distribution, Conditions for Using Table 610.4
On a proposed water piping installation sized using Table 610.4, the following conditions shall be determined: Total number of fixture units ...
2018 Uniform Plumbing Code of Nevada > 6 Water Supply and Distribution > 610.0 Size of Potable Water Piping > 610.7 Conditions for Using Table 610.4
610.4 Plumbing Elements and Facilities, Structural Strength
Allowable stresses shall not be exceeded for materials used where a vertical or horizontal force of 250 pounds (1112 N) is applied at any point ...
Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities 2009 of Nevada > 6 Plumbing Elements and Facilities > 610 Seats > 610.4 Structural Strength
608.2 Water Supply and Distribution, Excessive Water Pressure
using Table 610.4. An approved expansion tank shall be installed in the cold water distribution piping downstream of each such regulator to prevent ...
2018 Uniform Plumbing Code of Nevada > 6 Water Supply and Distribution > 608.0 Water Pressure, Pressure Regulators, Pressure Relief Valves, and Vacuum Relief Valves > 608.2 Excessive Water Pressure
610.10 Water Supply and Distribution, Sizing for Flushometer Valves
Where using Table 610.4 to size water supply systems serving flushometer valves, the number of flushometer fixture units assigned to every section ...
2018 Uniform Plumbing Code of Nevada > 6 Water Supply and Distribution > 610.0 Size of Potable Water Piping > 610.10 Sizing for Flushometer Valves
396.10 Wiring Methods and Materials, Uses Permitted
The cable types in Table 396.10(A) shall be permitted to be installed in messenger-supported wiring under the conditions described in the article ...
National Electrical Code 2017 of Nevada > 3 Wiring Methods and Materials > 396 Messenger-Supported Wiring > 396.10 Uses Permitted