The concept report shall document the preliminary details of the project, identify the parties involved in the project, and define the goals and objectives to be utilized in the performance-based design analysis. The concept report shall be submitted to the code official as a means of communicating the programming and early schematic phase of a proposed project and to obtain concurrence between the code official and the project design team on the goals and objectives to be utilized in the analysis. The concept report shall address but not be limited to the following:
- General project information, including schematic layout and site plan.
- Definition of project scope.
- Description of building and occupant characteristics.
- Project goals and objectives.
- Selected event scenarios.
- Methods of evaluation.
- Qualification statements for principal design professional, design professionals and special experts.
- Proposed performance and prescriptive code usage.
- Conceptual site and building plan.