R405.4.2.1 Compliance Report for Permit Application
A compliance report submitted with the application for building permit shall include the following:
- Building street address, or other building site identification.
- A statement indicating that the proposed design complies with Section R405.3.
- An inspection checklist documenting the building component characteristics of the proposed design as indicated in Table R405.5.2(1). The inspection checklist shall show results for the proposed design with user inputs to the compliance software to generate the results.
- A site-specific energy analysis report that is in compliance with Section R405.3.
- The name of the individual performing the analysis and generating the report.
- The name and version of the compliance software tool.
Exception: Multiple orientations. When an otherwise identical building model is offered in multiple orientations, compliance for any orientation shall be permitted by documenting that the building meets the performance requirements in each of the four cardinal (north, east, south and west) orientations, or the "Worst" orientation. Compliance software tools may calculate the "Worst Case" orientation by rotating the building through the 4 or 8 cardinal orientations.