1.4.4 Compliance Plan Requirements
Each compliance plan shall contain the following elements:
- An Existing Site/Campus Description;
- A Compliance Plan Description;
- A Compliance Site Plan;
- A Compliance Plan Schedule; and
- An Existing and Planned Buildings Matrix.
Provide a bar graph schedule which describes the schedule for compliance with the SPC and NPC seismic performance categories, indicating the schedule of the following major phases of the plan:
- Obtain a geotechnical report (if necessary);
- Architecture and engineering design/construction document preparation;
- Local approvals;
- Approval of Department of Health Services Licensing and Certification, and any other required licensing;
- Permanent relocation of acute care services to other buildings or facilities (identify services affected);
- Temporary/interim relocation of acute care services to other buildings including the duration of the approved program flexibility plan pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 1276.05;
- Construction period; and
- Beneficial occupancy.