// CODE SNIPPET
3411.4.2 Complete Change of Occupancy
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Where an entire building undergoes a change of occupancy, it shall comply with Section 3411.4.1 and shall have all of the following accessible features:
- At least one accessible building entrance.
- At least one accessible route from an accessible building entrance to primary function areas.
- Signage complying with Section 1110.
- Accessible parking, where parking is being provided.
- At least one accessible passenger loading zone, when loading zones are provided.
- At least one accessible route connecting accessible parking and accessible passenger loading zones to an accessible entrance.