- At least one accessible building entrance.
- At least one accessible route from an accessible building entrance to primary function areas.
- Signage complying with Section 1111 of the California Building Code.
- Accessible parking, where parking is being provided.
- At least one accessible passenger loading zone, when loading zones are provided.
- At least one accessible route connecting accessible parking and accessible passenger loading zones to an accessible entrance.
Where it is technically infeasible to comply with the new construction standards for any of these requirements for a change of group or occupancy, the above items shall conform to the requirements to the maximum extent technically feasible.
Exception: The accessible features listed in Items 1 through 6 are not required for an accessible route to Type B units.