E 804.0 Commissioning Tests
- Minimum ventilation controls for constant and variable air volume systems (Form MECH-2A).
- Zone temperature and scheduling controls for constant volume, single-zone, unitary air conditioner and heat pump systems (Form MECH-3A).
- Duct leakage on a subset of small single-zone systems depending on the ductwork location (Form MECH-4A).
- Air economizer controls for economizers that are not factory installed and tested (Form MECH-5A).
- Demand-controlled ventilation control systems (Form MECH-6A).
- Supply fan variable flow controls (Form MECH-7A).
- Valve leakage for hydronic variable flow systems and isolation valves on chillers and boilers in plants with more than one chiller or boiler being served by the same primary pumps through a common header (Form MECH-8A).
- Supply water temperature reset control strategies programmed into the building automation system for water systems (e.g., chilled, hot, or condenser water) (Form MECH-9A).
- Hydronic variable flow controls on a water system where the pumps are controlled by variable frequency drives (e.g., chilled and hot water systems; water-loop heat pump systems) (Form MECH-10A).
- Automatic demand shed control (Form MECH-11A)
- Fault detection and diagnostic for DX units (Form MECH-12A).
- Automatic fault detection and diagnostic systems (AFDD) (Form MECH-13A).
- Distributed energy storage DEC/DX AC systems (Form MECH-14A).
- Thermal energy storage (TES) systems (Form MECH-15A).
The responsible person shall review the test results from the acceptance requirement procedures provided by the field technician and sign the certificate of acceptance to certify compliance with the acceptance requirements. The responsible person shall be permitted to perform the field technician's responsibilities, and shall then sign the field technician declaration on the certificate of acceptance to certify that the information on the form is true and correct.