In Subdistricts A and C, the #commercial# and #manufacturing use# regulations of the underlying C6 Districts are modified as set forth in Section 104-132 (Use Groups 16, 17 and 18).
In Subdistrict B, the #commercial use# regulations of the underlying M1 District are modified as set forth in Section 104-131 (Use Group 6A).
In Subdistrict B, the provisions of Section 42-12 (Use Groups 3A, 6A, 6B, 6D, 6F, 7B, 7C, 7D, 7E, 8, 9B, 9C, 10A, 10B, 10C, 11, 12A, 12C, 12D, 12E, 13, 14 and 16), shall be modified to permit food stores, including supermarkets, grocery stores or delicatessen stores, without limitation as to #floor area# per establishment.
In Subdistricts A and C, the following #uses# in Use Groups 16, 17 and 18 are permitted, subject to the performance standards for an M1 District set forth in Section 42-20 (PERFORMANCE STANDARDS).
Such #uses# may locate in the same #building#, or in an #abutting building# containing a #residential use# or a #community facility use# with sleeping accommodations listed in Section 104-12 (Community Facility Use Modifications), only in accordance with the certification provisions of Section 104-14.
From Use Group 16A:
- Animal hospitals or kennels
- Automobile, motorcycle, trailer or boat sales, enclosed only
- Carpentry, custom woodworking or custom furniture making shops
- Motorcycle or motor scooter rental establishments, enclosed only
- Trade schools for adults
- Automobile, truck, motorcycle or #trailer# repairs
- Automobile laundries, provided that the #zoning lot# contains reservoir space for not less than ten automobiles per washing lane
- #Automotive service stations#, open or enclosed, provided that facilities for lubrication, minor repairs or washing are permitted only if located within a #completely enclosed building#
- Commercial or public utility vehicle storage, open or enclosed, including #accessory# motor fuel pumps
- Public transit yards, open or enclosed, including #accessory# motor fuel pumps
- Moving or storage offices, with no limitation as to storage or #floor area# per establishment
- Wholesale establishments, with no limitation on #accessory# storage
- Produce or meat markets
- Advertising displays
- Apparel or other textile products, from textiles or other materials, including hat bodies or similar products
- Ceramic products, including pottery, small glazed tile or similar products
- Food products, except slaughtering of meat or preparation of fish for packing
- Leather products, including shoes, machine belting or similar products
- Musical instruments, including pianos or organs
- Optical equipment, clocks or similar precision instruments
- Perfumes or perfumed soaps, compounding only
- Printing or publishing, with no limitation on #floor area# per establishment
- Scenery construction
- Textiles, spinning, weaving, manufacturing, dyeing, printing, knit goods, yarn, thread or cordage
- Wood products, including furniture, boxes, crates, baskets, pencils, cooperage works or similar products
- Public transit, railroad or electric utility substations, open or enclosed, with no limitation as to size
- Manufacturing of beverages, alcoholic or breweries