Combustible materials shall not be permitted in concealed spaces of buildings of Type I or II construction.
- Combustible materials in accordance with Section 603.
- Combustible materials exposed within plenums complying with Section 602 of the International Mechanical Code.
- Class A interior finish materials classified in accordance with Section 803.
- Combustible piping within partitions or shaft enclosures installed in accordance with the provisions of this code.
- Combustible piping within concealed ceiling spaces installed in accordance with the International Mechanical Code and the International Plumbing Code.
- Combustible insulation and covering on pipe and tubing, installed in concealed spaces other than plenums, complying with Section 720.7.