// CODE SNIPPET
2310.4.2 Class II or III Liquid Fuels
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Fueling of floating marine craft with Class II or III fuels at other than a marine motor fuel-dispensing facility shall be in accordance with all of the following:
- The premises and operations shall be approved by the fire code official.
- Tank vehicles and fueling operations shall comply with Section 5706.6.
- The dispensing nozzle shall be of the listed automatic-closing type without a latch-open device.
- Nighttime deliveries shall only be made in lighted areas.
- The tank vehicle flasher lights shall be in operation while dispensing.
- Fuel expansion space shall be left in each fuel tank to prevent overflow in the event of temperature increase.