A permanent certificate shall be posted on or in the electrical distribution panel, and shall meet all of the following:
- Be affixed or attached so it does not cover or obstruct the visibility of the circuit directory label, service disconnect label, or other required labels.
- Be completed by the builder or registered design professional.
- List the predominant R-values of insulation installed in or on ceiling/roof, walls, foundation (slab, basement wall, crawlspace wall and/or floor) and ducts outside conditioned spaces and U-factors for fenestration. If there is more than 1 value for each component, then the certificate shall list the value covering the largest area.
- List the types and efficiencies of heating, cooling and service water heating equipment.
- If a gas-fired unvented room heater, electric furnace, or baseboard electric heater is installed in the residence, then the certificate shall list "gas-fired unvented room heater," as appropriate. An efficiency shall not be listed for gas-fired unvented room heaters, electric furnaces, or electric baseboard heaters.