[A] 110.2 Certificate Issued
After the code official inspects the building and does not find violations of the provisions of this code or other laws that are enforced by the Department of Building Safety, the code official shall issue a certificate of occupancy that contains the following:
- The building permit number.
- The address of the structure.
- The name and address of the owner or the owner's authorized agent.
- A description of that portion of the structure for which the certificate is issued.
- A statement that the described portion of the structure has been inspected for compliance with the requirements of this code for the occupancy and division of occupancy and the use for which the proposed occupancy is classified.
- The name of the code official.
- The edition of the code under which the permit was issued.
- The use and occupancy in accordance with the provisions of the California Building Code.
- The type of construction as defined in the California Building Code.
- The design occupant load and any impact the alteration has on the design occupant load of the area not within the scope of the work.
- If fire protection systems are provided, whether the fire protection systems are required.
- Any special stipulations and conditions of the building permit.