Moisture preventative measures shall be inspected in accordance with Sections 902 and 903 for the categories listed in Items 1 through 7. Inspections shall be executed in a method and at a frequency as listed in Table 903.1.
1. Foundation sub-soil drainage system.
2. Foundation waterproofing.
3. Foundation dampproofing.
4. Under slab water vapor protection.
5. Flashings: Windows, exterior doors, skylights, wall flashing and drainage systems.
6. Exterior wall coverings.
7. Roof coverings, roof drainage, and flashings.