// CODE SNIPPET
Section 507 Building Envelope Moisture Control
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Moisture preventative measures shall be inspected in accordance with Sections 902 and 903 for the categories listed in Items 1 through 7. Inspections shall be executed in a method and at a frequency as listed in Table 903.1.
- Foundation sub-soil drainage system.
- Foundation waterproofing.
- Foundation dampproofing.
- Under slab water vapor protection.
- Flashings: Windows, exterior doors, skylights, wall flashing and drainage systems.
- Exterior wall coverings.
- Roof coverings, roof drainage, and flashings.