C103.6 Building Documentation and Closeout Submittal Requirements
Energy code compliance documentation and supporting calculations shall be delivered in one document to the building owner as part of the project record documents or manuals, or as a standalone document. This document shall include the specific energy code edition utilized for compliance determination for each system, documentation demonstrating compliance with Section C303.1.3 for each fenestration product installed, and the interior lighting power compliance path, building area or space-by-space, used to calculate the lighting power allowance.
For projects complying with Item 2 of Section C401.2, the documentation shall include:
- The envelope insulation compliance path.
- All compliance calculations including those required by Sections C402.1.5, C403.8.1, C405.3 and C405.4.
Training shall be provided to those responsible for maintaining and operating equipment included in the manuals required by Section C103.6.2.
The training shall include:
- Review of manuals and permanent certificate.
- Hands-on demonstration of all normal maintenance procedures, normal operating modes, and all emergency shutdown and startup procedures.
- Training completion report.