810.21 Bonding Conductors and Grounding Electrode Conductors — Receiving Stations
- The building or structure grounding electrode system as covered in 250.50
- The grounded interior metal water piping systems, within 1.52 m (5 ft) from its point of entrance to the building, as covered in 250.52
- The power service accessible means external to the building, as covered in 250.94
- The nonflexible metal power service raceway
- The service equipment enclosure, or
- The grounding electrode conductor or the grounding electrode conductor metal enclosures of the power service
A bonding device intended to provide a termination point for the bonding conductor (intersystem bonding) shall not interfere with the opening of an equipment enclosure. A bonding device shall be mounted on nonremovable parts. A bonding device shall not be mounted on a door or cover even if the door or cover is nonremovable.