107.2 Application for Plan Approval
To obtain a plan approval, the owner or the owner's representative shall first file an application in writing on a form furnished by the residential building department for that purpose. Such application shall:
1. Identify and describe the work to be covered for which application is made for approval.
2. Describe the land on which the proposed work is to be done, street address or similar description that will readily identify and locate the proposed building or work.
5. Give such other data and information as required by the residential building official.
6. Identify and clearly indicate whether the project or portion of a project intends to utilize an industrialized unit.
7. Identify and clearly indicate whether the project or portion of a project intends to utilize an assembly of individually listed or labeled products.
The approval of construction documents under this section is a "license" and the failure to approve such construction documents as submitted within thirty days after filing or the disapproval of such construction documents is an "adjudication order denying the issuance of a license" requiring the opportunity for an "adjudication hearing" as provided by Sections 119.07 to 119.13 of the Revised Code and as modified by Sections 3781.031 and 3781.19 of the Revised Code. In accordance with Section 109, an adjudication order denying the issuance of a license shall specify the reasons for such denial.