- Application period. When advertising a vacancy on a Code Advisory Committee, the Commission may establish an application period with a closing date and may, at its discretion, consider applications received after the closing date.
- Application required. Persons desiring appointment to a position on a Code Advisory Committee must submit the application to the Commission as required by this section. A separate application is required for each advertised vacancy on a Code Advisory Committee. The Commission will not maintain applications on file for future consideration.
- Application fee. There is no application fee.
- Selection decision. The Commission will consider applications and make selections based on qualifications applicable to the Code Advisory Committee vacancy. All decisions by the Commission regarding appointments to Code Advisory Committees are final and are not subject to appeal.
- Notice of appointment. The Executive Director, or their designee, shall provide written notice to applicants selected by the Commission for appointment to a Code Advisory Committee. Written notice shall also be provided to all applicants not selected for appointment to a Code Advisory Committee.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 18909(c), 18929, 18930.5, 18949.6 and 18931(f).
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 18927, 18929, 18930.5, 18931 (f), 18934, 18936 and 18949.6.