// CODE SNIPPET
8-401 Application for Architectural Plan Review
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- Identify and describe the work to be covered by the plan review for which the application is made.
- Describe the land on which the proposed work is to be done, by lot, block, tract or house and street address or similar description that will readily identify and definitely locate the proposed building or work.
- Show the present and proposed use or occupancy of all parts of the building or buildings.
- State the number of square meters (feet) of floor area involved in new construction and in alterations.
- Give such other information as may be required by the Department for unusual design circumstances.
- Be signed by the person designing the work or the owner of the work.
- The application for plan review shall also include a written statement that a description of the proposed work has been submitted to the Area Comprehensive Health Planning Agency approved by the State Advisory Health Council pursuant to Section 437.7 of the Health and Safety Code.