// CODE SNIPPET
1-307 Appeal Form and Filing Fee
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- The specific regulation, rules, interpretation or decision of any state agency respecting the administration of any building standard being appealed.
- The dates of any act, interpretation or decision of any state agency related to the complaint.
- The nature of any act, interpretation or decision of any state agency related to the complaint.
- The reasons for the appeal.
- Documentation of the official action of the applicable state agency with respect to the agency's final determination on the issue.
- Identification of witnesses, experts and other representatives of the appellant.
- The appeal shall be filed by mail with the Executive Director, California Building Standards Commission, 2525 Natomas Park Drive, Suite 130, Sacramento, California 95833. The address should be confirmed at the Commission's website (www.dgs.ca.gov/bsc).
- Filing Fee: Health and Safety Code Section 18949 requires the Commission to recover the cost of administrating appeals. Accordingly, a nonrefundable fee of $450.00 shall accompany the submitted appeal form. In addition, any and all costs for an administrative law judge or costs related to a hearing before the appeals subcommittee will be the responsibility of the appellants.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 18931 and 18945.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 18931, 18945 and 18949.