1. Fire-retardant-treated wood shall be permitted in:
2. Thermal and acoustical insulation, other than foam plastics, having a flame spread index of not more than 25.
1. Insulation placed between two layers of noncombustible materials without an intervening airspace shall be allowed to have a flame spread index of not more than 100.
3. Foam plastics in accordance with Chapter 26.
4. Roof coverings that have an A, B or C classification.
6. Millwork such as doors, door frames, window sashes and frames.
9. Where not installed greater than 15 feet (4572 mm) above grade, show windows, nailing or furring strips and wooden bulkheads below show windows, including their frames, aprons and show cases.
10. Finish flooring installed in accordance with Section 805.
11. Partitions dividing portions of stores, offices or similar places occupied by one tenant only and that do not establish a corridor serving an occupant load of 30 or more shall be permitted to be constructed of fire-retardant-treated wood, 1-hour fire-resistance-rated construction or of wood panels or similar light construction up to 6 feet (1829 mm) in height.
14. Blocking such as for handrails, millwork, cabinets and window and door frames.
15. Light-transmitting plastics as permitted by Chapter 26.
16. Mastics and caulking materials applied to provide flexible seals between components of exterior wall construction.
18. Nailing or furring strips as permitted by Section 803.11.
20. Aggregates, component materials and admixtures as permitted by Section 703.2.2.
21. Sprayed fire-resistant materials and intumescent and mastic fire-resistant coatings, determined on the basis of fire-resistance tests in accordance with Section 703.2 and installed in accordance with Sections 1705.13 and 1705.14, respectively.
22. Materials used to protect penetrations in fire-resistance-rated assemblies in accordance with Section 714.
24. Materials allowed in the concealed spaces of buildings of Types I and II construction in accordance with Section 718.5.
25. Materials exposed within plenums complying with Section 602of the Florida Buiding Code, Mechanical.