// CODE SNIPPET
[F] 907.2.21.1 Airport Traffic Control Towers With Multiple Exits and Automatic Sprinklers
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Airport traffic control towers with multiple exits and equipped throughout with an automatic sprinkler system in accordance with Section 903.3.1.1 shall be provided with smoke detectors in all of the following locations:
- Airport traffic control cab.
- Electrical and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Airport terminal radar and electronics rooms.
- Outside each opening into interior exit stairways.
- Along the single means of egress permitted from observation levels.
- Outside each opening into the single means of egress permitted from observation levels.