Where pile foundations are used, the geotechnical investigation and report provisions of Section 1802 shall be expanded to include, but not be limited to, consideration of the following:
- Suitable pile types and installed capacities.
- Suitable center-to-center spacing of deep foundation elements.
- Driving criteria.
- Installation procedures.
- Field inspection and reporting procedures (to include procedures for verification of the installed bearing capacity where required).
- Pile load test requirements.
- Durability of pile materials.
- Designation of bearing stratum or strata.
- Reductions for group action, where necessary.