// CODE SNIPPET
1808.2.2 Additional Geotechnical Investigation and Report Requirements
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Where pile foundations are used, the geotechnical investigation and report provisions of Section 1802 shall be expanded to include, but not be limited to, consideration of the following:
- Suitable pile types and installed capacities.
- Suitable center-to-center spacing of deep foundation elements.
- Driving criteria.
- Installation procedures.
- Field inspection and reporting procedures (to include procedures for verification of the installed bearing capacity where required).
- Pile load test requirements.
- Durability of pile materials.
- Designation of bearing stratum or strata.
- Reductions for group action, where necessary.