// CODE SNIPPET
1618.3 Action Plan
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The action plan shall be such that it may be reliably implemented in one day's notice or less as appropriate for the actions.
The action plan shall, at a minimum, include the following:
- Threshold of predicted environmental loads;
- Method of monitoring environmental loads;
- Party responsible for monitoring loads and determining implementation of action plan;
- Party responsible for effectuating the action plan;
- Evacuation procedures;
- Safety zone, standoff distance or standoff perimeter as appropriate. Safety zone, standoff distance or standoff perimeter shall not extend beyond the property line;
- Any other activities, such as the addition or removal of structural and/or nonstructural elements, removal of loads or creating sacrificial elements so that the structure may resist unreduced forces as required for permanent structures;
- Plan to prevent wind-born debris; and
- Verification that the design and procedures shall not adversely impact other structures.
Related Code Sections
1618.3 Structural Design, Action Plan
measures as part of an action plan. The action plan measures shall be indicated on the drawings ...
NYC Building Code 2014 > 16 Structural Design > 1618 Loads on Temporary Installations > 1618.3 Action Plan
3008.1.2 Elevators and Conveying Systems, Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plans
The building shall have approved fire safety and emergency action plans in accordance with the applicable requirements of the New York City Fire ...
NYC Building Code 2014 > 30 Elevators and Conveying Systems > 3008 Occupant Evacuation Elevators > 3008.1 General > 3008.1.2 Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plans
16126.96.36.199 Structural Design, Extension of Time
documents for the temporary installation; and The action plan required by Section 1618.3: Is still in effect; Has been revised to reflect ...
NYC Building Code 2014 > 16 Structural Design > 1618 Loads on Temporary Installations > 1618.1 General > 1618.1.1 Duration > 16188.8.131.52 Extension of Time
*3319.13.3 Safeguards During Construction or Demolition, Option 3: Nearest Weather Station
to ensure the hoisting machine operator is notified when reported wind gusts near, meet, or exceed the thresholds specified in the approved wind action plan ...
NYC Building Code 2014 > 33 Safeguards During Construction or Demolition > 3319 Cranes and Derricks > *3319.13 Measuring Wind > *3319.13.3 Option 3: Nearest Weather Station