104-71 Accessory Off-Street Parking
In Subdistrict B, the regulations regarding required accessory off-street parking spaces set forth in Section 44-20, shall not apply.
In Subdistrict A, the accessory off-street parking and loading regulations in Article III, Chapter 6, pertaining to the underlying C6 District shall be modified, as follows:
(a) accessory parking spaces at or above grade shall be completely enclosed;
(b) accessory parking garages at or above grade shall not be located:
(1) within 60 feet of the lot line on Broadway of any zoning lot or within 90 feet of the lot line on 12th Avenue of any zoning lot;
(2) on Parcels E2 or G2; or
(3) on any Mandatory Open Area as shown on Map 7 in Appendix A of this Chapter or within 10 feet of any such Mandatory Open Area, except that access to and egress from accessory parking garages shall be permitted in such areas; and
(c) parking spaces provided below grade shall not be subject to the provisions of Section 36-12 (Maximum Size of Accessory Group Parking Facilities).
Required and permitted accessory off-street parking spaces may be located below grade, without regard to zoning lot lines.
(a) Such accessory group parking facilities shall not exceed the following maximum number of spaces:
Blocks C, D and E combined: up to 1,800 spaces in total
Block F: up to 1,000 spaces in total
Blocks G and H combined: up to 600 spaces in total
(b) Such accessory group parking facilities are subject to the following requirements:
(1) the location of the curb cuts shall be subject to the provisions of Section 104-73;
(2) such accessory off-street parking spaces shall not be located further than 1,000 feet from the nearest boundary of the zoning lot to which they are accessory; and
(3) such accessory off-street parking facilities shall provide adequate reservoir spaces at the vehicular entrances to accommodate either 10 automobiles or five percent of the total parking spaces provided by the use, whichever amount is greater, but in no event shall such reservoir spaces be required for more than 50 automobiles at each entrance.