3103.8 Access, Location and Parking
Tents or membrane structures shall not be located within 20 feet (6096 mm) of lot lines, buildings, other tents or membrane structures, parked vehicles or internal combustion engines. For the purpose of determining required distances, support ropes and guy wires shall be considered as part of the temporary membrane structure or tent.
- Separation distance between membrane structures and tents not used for cooking is not required where the aggregate floor area does not exceed 15,000 square feet (1394 m2).
- 2.1. The aggregate floor area of the membrane structure or tent shall not exceed 10,000 square feet (929 m2).
- 2.2. The aggregate floor area of the building and membrane structure or tent shall not exceed the allowable floor area including increases as indicated in the International Building Code.
- 2.3. Required means of egress are provided for both the building and the membrane structure or tent including travel distances.
- 2.4. Fire apparatus access roads are provided in accordance with Section 503.