// CODE SNIPPET
(3) 173 Percent Insulation Level
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Cables shall be permitted to be applied under all of the following conditions:
- In industrial establishments where the conditions of maintenance and supervision ensure only qualified persons service the installation
- Where the fault clearing time requirements of the 133 percent level category cannot be met
- Where an orderly shutdown is required to protect equipment and personnel
- Where the faulted section will be de-energized in an orderly shutdown
Cables shall be permitted to be used in 100 percent or 133 percent insulation level applications where the installation requires additional insulation.
Related Code Sections
(3) Wiring Methods and Materials, 173 Percent Insulation Level
shutdown Cables shall be permitted to be used in 100 percent or 133 percent insulation level applications where the installation requires ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 3 Wiring Methods and Materials > 311 Medium Voltage Conductors and Cable > 311.10 Constructions and Applications > (C) Thickness of Insulation for Shielded Insulated Conductors > (3) 173 Percent Insulation Level
5104.1.1 Aerosols, Plastic Level 1 Aerosol Products
not sustain combustion as tested in accordance with Appendix H, "Method of Testing for Sustained Combustibility," in DOTn 49 CFR Part 173 ...
2020 Minnesota State Fire Code > 51 Aerosols > 5104 Inside Storage of Aerosol Products > 5104.1 General > 5104.1.1 Plastic Level 1 Aerosol Products
(1) Wiring and Protection, Insulation Level
The minimum insulation level for neutral conductors of solidly grounded systems shall be 600 volts. Exception No. 1: For multigrounded neutral ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 2 Wiring and Protection > 250 Grounding and Bonding > 250.184 Solidly Grounded Neutral Systems > (A) Neutral Conductor > (1) Insulation Level
(B) Wiring and Protection, Insulated
The grounded conductor shall be insulated for the maximum neutral voltage. Informational Note: The maximum neutral voltage in a 3-phase wye system ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 2 Wiring and Protection > 250 Grounding and Bonding > 250.187 Impedance Grounded Systems > (B) Insulated